Join Us! Montana Fabrication Works is a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for talented and driven professionals who can not only add value to our team, but fit well into our practices. We have in-house certified welding inspectors and our shop is certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction for buildings, simple bridges, major bridges. We specialize in multiple markets from conveyor’s, specialized mining equipment to penstocks.
- Experience in fabrication and welding.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Evaluate numbers, fractions and measuring requirements
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to fit your work before welding
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Willingness to continuously improve.
- Ability to pass welding test – FCAW
- Hand grinding and finishing weld profile
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Heavy lifting at times (50 lbs.) and long periods of standing
- Must pass a drug test.
- Comply with safety procedures and company policies
- Must have a great attitude!
Welders, Fitters, and Fabricators are encouraged to apply. We will be filling multiple positions.
Excellent Benefits, including:
- Disability insurance
Paid time off